What makes a better holiday present than custom spirit wear for your group members? AllPlayers.com now offers custom stores with YOUR products for sale! Best of all? YOU get a portion of the sales as revenue!
It’s easy: simply pick out the products you want to sell (from a nearly endless list!), send us the logo or designs you want printed on your products, set the price you want to sell them for and leave the rest up to us! We’ll have your store open for business in time for holiday shopping!
It’s just this easy!
Choose from items like:
- Water bottles
- Rally towels
- Team mates
- Athletic Directors
Let us know when you want your store to be open for business!
If you’re anything like us, you’re in for a really hot summer. It’s already skyrocketed into the 90′s here in Texas and it’s not looking to let up until December when the Maya come to take back their sun.
Don’t sweat it…AllPlayers.com has sprung into action and found some great deals on pop up tents to keep teams, spectators, vendors and event staff cool in the shade.
These 10 foot deluxe commercial-grade tents (shown) have a sewn in vent on each of the canopy peaks to minimize the impact of windy conditions and a deluxe sturdy frame to hold it secure. They come in most standard colors and you can get your logo printed on it in one or more places.
Other levels of price points (prices are without the logos imprinted):
- 10ft Standard Event Tent starting at $254.99 (low grade/recreational)
- 10ft Deluxe Event Tent starting at $375 (medium grade/commercial)
- 10ft Deluxe Event Tent with Vented Canopy starting at $415 (medium grade/commercial w/ vented canopy)
- 10ft Premium Event Tent starting at $430 high grade/premium)
- Logos can be imprinted in 1 to 8 places (prices vary)
Keep yourself and those around you from sweating like a politician under oath – these tents will provide the shelter you need to enjoy the upcoming swelter of summer, and protect you from the dreaded forehead sunburn.
Request a quote today and get yours ordered before the heat creeps in.
We know that many non-profit and charitable organizations operate almost exclusively on donations and other money raised through fundraising events, and we have exciting new options that can help enhance these opportunities.
AllPlayers.com is happy to offer a non-profit contribution program available to all non profits and their contributors across the nation. This program offers top quality products made in America at a discount wholesale rate to participating groups.
Products include facility and industrial cleaning items among others. In addition to the great low prices on these essential products, AllPlayers.com will donate 10% of the net sales of these products back to your facility. This can lead to a significant amount of operational spending being put back into your facility. These products are the items and brands you’re already buying!
The donations don’t stop there, however. Your facility can offer these savings to your contributors and donors as well. For each purchase your corporate or individual contributors make on these products, AllPlayers.com will also donate 10% of those net sales amounts back to your facility. These affiliate donations can add up to considerable operating capital. Make sure to ask how to get set up on this fundraising program!
Enroll your group now and start earning donations immediately! Call 214-234-9770 Ext. 203
Posted in Friends, Gear, Services
Tagged auto, charitable, charity, cleaning, cleansers, donations, facility, fundraising, made in America, non profit, products, raise funds
AllPlayers.com is stoked to be able to show off our latest partnership! We have partnered with Soccer Innovations, creators of training equipment like the Jimmy Ball which increases hand-eye coordination at every level to provide the latest and greatest soccer training gear for AllPlayers.com participants.
In addition to the Jimmy Ball, Soccer Innovations also has great training aids like the mannequins and pendulums and even has shelters that teams can customize.
They have packages designed for all levels of play – including kinder/youth team kits to individual Jimmy Balls so you don’t have to chase loose soccer balls around the neighborhood – even the awesome Sport-Brella!
Posted in Friends, Gear, Partners
Tagged ball, equipment, friend, gear, jimmy, partner, shelter, soccer, train, training, young, youth
We have special pricing on orders of 100 or more t-shirts:
5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton (ash: 99% cotton, 1% polyester). Seamless double-needed 7/8″ collar. Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. Taped neck and shoulders. Price includes one-color imprint, setup and shipping.
White – $4.55 each (when purchased with at least 99 others)
Color – $6.22 each (when purchased with at least 99 others)
Get your orders placed for Spring events such as Field Day, Spring Jamboree, Spring Picnic, Corporate Picnics, Softball Teams, Soccer Teams, 5Ks, and more!!
Contact us now to get a quote and your order started!
Posted in Gear
Tagged bulk, cotton, field day, large orders, preshrunk, prices, sale, softball team, spring picnic, t-shirt, team shirt, tee
Enrolled kiddo in t-ball. Check
Charged batteries in camcorder, SLR camera, iPhone and Flip cameras. Check.
Run out and buy t-shirt to match team colors. Check.
Need to get all t-ball equipment for little one. Uhhh…. help?
Lots of new t-ball moms wander into sporting goods stores not sure what is a required item, necessary item or just a cool gadget. We’re here to help.
For t-ballers all they really need for the first few years is
- A soft leather t-ball specific glove (less than 11″, otherwise it’s too heavy and they probably won’t be able to close it around the ball).
That’s pretty much it for basic t-ball fun. Most coaches will be given a few helmets, bats and balls for the team to use, but if you want to get everything your budding baller might or might not need here are a few other items to pick up
- Batting helmet. Even though there won’t be any pitches coming his way, not everyone has master control of their throws and sometimes rogue throws to first get away from their target and bonk runners on the noggin. This helps protect that noggin.
- T-ball bat. These are shorter and lighter than your standard Little League bats, so make sure you look for one that is marked for t-ball. Those little batters don’t have the upper body strength to swing the big stick yet.
- Cleats. At this age running shoes are just fine, or if you’ve already purchased soccer cleats they work well also. If you really want to get him baseball cleats, you can usually get Youth Baseball cleats for less than $20.
- Mouthguard. It’s not common, but it does happen and we’d be remiss if we didn’t bring up the fact it’s not a BAD idea to protect those little jaws. Balls take bad hops off grass and dirt and you never know if one bounce up and knock out a tooth worse. Some leagues are even requiring infielders to wear them now.
- Practice balls. Most t-ball leagues use a softer version of baseballs, labeled as such. These don’t have quite the pop off the bat or have the same impact when hit off a shin as regular baseballs do.
Most of all, make sure your son or daughter is having fun!!!!