As you’re well aware, AllPlayers.com is developed on the Drupal framework – in fact we won the Drupal Blue Drop Award for Best Social Networking Site! We’re very proud of our development strategy and we’re home base to many of the top Drupal developers in the world, a fact that we like to boast about as often as we can.
As part of our commitment to the open-source development community, we continuously give back by contributing code to the Drupal development world with the intention of helping Drupal developers better manage their production.
In this video watch one of our super devs Travis Tidwell deliver a case study on how AllPlayers.com utilizes the Drupal framework.
This has nothing to do with Dolly, unless you’re creating a group page for her fan club, in that case send it to us so we can see it.
Cloning a group is the easiest way to create multiple groups at one time, which would be the best way to handle creating groups for large organizations or leagues. Unless you’re the untrusting type who believes that unless you do it with your own hands it isn’t getting done properly. In which case, repetition is probably calming for you and we’re happy to provide that for you.
For leagues, organizations, associations and clubs there are frequently subgroups to each main group. For example:
- City Baseball/Softball League
- Boys Tee-ball
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> Age Groups
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> 14 U, 11U, 10U, 8U, etc….
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League >> Age Groups, etc…
- Girls Tee-ball
- Girls Softball >>Select Teams
- Girls Softball >> Select Teams >>Age Groups
- There is no end to the Internet, so there is no end to how many subgroups I can give examples for
- Therefore there is no limit to how many subgroups you can have.
Did you get ahead of yourself and create group but forgot to assign the proper parent group? It’s ok speed-demon, we’ll walk you through how to retroactively assign the parent group.
The backbone of AllPlayers.com features. This video shows you how to create a group and feel the power that comes with creating interaction among humans. It’s a great feeling, go ahead..try for yourself.
You’ve created the most fun, exciting group that you can think of, but let’s face it – it’s no fun without friends and other participants. You need to invite others to join you, so watch this video and invite everyone you know. Or at least everyone you want.