Everywhere you look you see signs of “easiest!!”, “fastest!!!”, “quickest!!!” and every other word you can can come up with to display less effort required. You’ve even seen it on here, talking about AllPlayers.com.
Well there is one simple thing that sets us aside from others – we actually provide it. Setting up your AllPlayers.com group page and managing your organization/team/league/group/family/class/studio/lessons/etc…is extremely easy. Not simply because we said so, but because we’ve dedicated a lot of time and resources to ensure that the services and tools we provide our users are the easiest possible and require the least amount of effort.
People have enough to do in life other than try to figure out what how this feature works our what steps we have to do in order for that feature to work. AllPlayers.com polls its users and admins to gauge their levels of satisfaction and measure how easy they think the application is, and where they say they’ve had problems or even the slightest question, our user experience team does their best to address it right away.
Here are a few examples we’re particularly proud of:
- Setting up a group page takes about the same time and effort as brewing a cup of coffee from a k-cup machine
- Registering for a group as a parent, fan, coach, participant or other on AllPlayers.com takes less time than getting your library card (which you absolutely should do, by the way)
- Sending an AllPlayers.com broadcast message to your participants is more effective than speed dial
- Taking payments for registration is seamless and now easier than ever to track and reconcile
If you haven’t started your group page, don’t be intimidated!!! It really is easy. We promise. To show you how easy it is, we’ll set up a Consult with you and be happy to walk you through the simple steps and the awesome features we provide you. Set up your consultation today and be managing your group minutes later.
We’ve been very busy this Spring. From coming out of the beta development phase, to winning awards, to simplifying registration…now we have a new partnership to announce.
AllPlayers.com has partnered with Quickscores, the leader in online league and tournament scheduling. This partnership will integrate Quickscores’ scheduling system within the AllPlayers.com suite of services, enabling groups of all sizes to easily create schedules for leagues, tournaments, fields, resources and more.
With this partnership, current AllPlayers.com customers will continue to enjoy free access to all the group management and social elements, such as mobile, text, email, multimedia and file sharing in addition to advanced scheduling options provided by Quickscores.
QuickScores scheduling provides advanced features that allow you to schedule any number of teams with any number of games, all the while verifying that you have not scheduled a team to play two games at the same time or two games on the same field. This will be a great addition for our soccer, volleyball, baseball and hockey organizations.
It has never been easier to create tournament brackets or manage standings of an on-going event than with Quickscores and AllPlayers.com.
Ask Member Services how to get started now.
For leagues, organizations, associations and clubs there are frequently subgroups to each main group. For example:
- City Baseball/Softball League
- Boys Tee-ball
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> Age Groups
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> 14 U, 11U, 10U, 8U, etc….
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League >> Age Groups, etc…
- Girls Tee-ball
- Girls Softball >>Select Teams
- Girls Softball >> Select Teams >>Age Groups
- There is no end to the Internet, so there is no end to how many subgroups I can give examples for
- Therefore there is no limit to how many subgroups you can have.
Did you get ahead of yourself and create group but forgot to assign the proper parent group? It’s ok speed-demon, we’ll walk you through how to retroactively assign the parent group.