Other than the coaches, youth teams rely on other leaders to help manage the flow of communication, flow of children, and the flow of Gatorade. The Team Mom is an essential person to a well organized team.
Team Moms are a great asset to the coaches and managers. Leaving them to be able to focus on teaching the kids the fundamentals of the sport, the coaches know that the Team Moms are there taking care of the off-field tasks.
AllPlayers.com has become an essential tool for many Team Moms. Here is how the Team Moms have been using the various features:
- By having the parents/guardians sign themselves up along with their children, the Team Mom knows that she has an active list of all participants
- Having grandparents, siblings, and friends sign up as a “Fan” they too can get updates and see all of the activities of the group
- With the registration forms, Team Moms have a active and updated list uniform sizes, preferred numbers, and more.
- Easily add events to the team calendar and if the team is a part of a larger league (sub group) all of the events on the calendar are combined and displayed in one place fore everyone to see
- Team Moms love this feature. They can send a Broadcast Message (via text or email) to each participant and know the important information is getting delivered. This feature is used for uniform reminders, field and location changes, and last minute updates.
- Using the Announcement feature, Team Moms can post recent announcements on that may not be as urgent on the home page.
- Upload and share files that the league makes available and/or asks for team-wide distribution. This saves on printing costs, cuts down on waste and helps your team be “green”.
- All group members can update the photo albums and share their special memories. The Team Mom can use this as a scrapbook for the team’s history and progression.
Custom Content Boxes:
- Create custom content boxes to share any information such as tournament information. You don’t have to be a HTML guru to create customization, AllPlayers.com makes it easy!!
By using AllPlayers.com to help organize their teams, Team Moms help the coaches and managers keep the kids, parents and other participants updated on all important details of the team!!!