This has nothing to do with Dolly, unless you’re creating a group page for her fan club, in that case send it to us so we can see it.
Cloning a group is the easiest way to create multiple groups at one time, which would be the best way to handle creating groups for large organizations or leagues. Unless you’re the untrusting type who believes that unless you do it with your own hands it isn’t getting done properly. In which case, repetition is probably calming for you and we’re happy to provide that for you.
For leagues, organizations, associations and clubs there are frequently subgroups to each main group. For example:
- City Baseball/Softball League
- Boys Tee-ball
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> Age Groups
- Boys Baseball >> Select Teams >> 14 U, 11U, 10U, 8U, etc….
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League
- Boys Baseball >> Recreational League >> Age Groups, etc…
- Girls Tee-ball
- Girls Softball >>Select Teams
- Girls Softball >> Select Teams >>Age Groups
- There is no end to the Internet, so there is no end to how many subgroups I can give examples for
- Therefore there is no limit to how many subgroups you can have.